WIN - Emergen-C, Kid's Spinbrush, Purell, Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller
Emergen-C flavored fizzy drink mixes offer a fast, fun and enjoyable way to keep you feeling good.
· 1,000 mg of vitamin C, zinc, quercetin and antioxidants to support your immune system and promote overall heath
· 7 B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6 & B12 enhance energy naturally – no caffeine, no crash
· Key minerals and electrolytes like potassium, sodium, calcium & magnesium, to replace those lost through perspiration – great for post-workout
Emergen-C is naturally delicious – no artificial flavors or sweeteners
Emergen-C is available in variety of great tasting fizzy fruit flavors, including:
· Super Orange
· Acai Berry
Battery powered, electric toothbrush designed to make brushing fun!
· Packaged with over 140 stickers.
· Water-safe stickers may be applied to the thick part of the handle.
· Unique “gem” on/off button
· Pink bristles and battery cap
· Perfect for girls ages 3 – 12
· Smaller brush head than Spinbrush adult brushes
· Kids brush 38% longer with a Spinbrush battery powered toothbrush than with a manual brush
· Promotes healthy brushing, reduces plaque and massages gums
· Includes 2 replaceable AAA batteries
- Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness.
- Use anytime, anyplace, without water or towels.
- Leaves hands feeling refreshed without a sticky residue.
8 fl. oz. (236 mL), 2 fl. oz. (59 mL), 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
When you want to create great looking paper craft projects like scrapbooking and cardmaking, use the Scotch® Adhesive Dot Roller. The permanent dot adhesive applies precisely and smoothly to the end of the roll. Refilling is fast and easy with no threading! Precise application straight or curved. No stringing. Photo safe.
- Photo safe
- No stringing
- Neater than glue
- Precise application, straight or curve
- Easy refill cartridge with no threading
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on December 12, 2010.