Treat For Sharing - Blessings Mix
Create an opportunity for your kids to give and tell their friends that they are Thankful for them by making this simple yummy Thanksgiving blessings mix.
It is simple to make and simple to package up with our FREE Blessing Mix bag topper.
Click here to download FREE bag topper
Blessings Mix Recipe
Makes 16 cups
Adjust recipe to desired amount needed.
- 4 cups Bugles Brand Corn Snacks
- 4 cups Pretzels
- 1 cup Candy corn and/or Corn Nuts Brand Snack
- 1 cup Dried or Candy Fruits
- 1 cup Peanuts and/or Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup M&Ms-brand chocolate candy
- 32 Hershey's-brand chocolate kisses (1 per bag)
- 32 cellophane or snack bags
Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl except the chocolate kisses. Gently mix all ingredients.
Scoop 1/2 cup into ZIPLOC snack size bag or cellophane bags - adjust the amount to your desired amount.
Attach our FREE Blessings Mix bag topper that has the complete definition of each item you have placed in the Blessing Mix.
Click here to download your free Blessings Mix bag topper.
Each ingredient in this snack mix symbolizes something associated with the Harvest Season (Thanksgiving)
- Bugles Brand Corn Snacks - represents a cornucopia, a horn of plenty.
- Pretzels - represents arms folded in thanks and prayer.
- Candy Corn Sacrifices of the Pilgrim's first winter. Food was so scarce that the settlers survived on just a few kernels of corn per day.
- Dried or Candy Fruits - Thanksgiving is the celebration of the harvest.
- Peanuts and/or Sunflower Seeds - seeds represent the potential of a bounteous harvest for the next season if they are planted and well tended.
- M&Ms: Memories of those who came before us to guide us to a blessed future.
- Hershey's Kiss: The love of family and friends that sweetens our lives.