24/7 MOMS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Psalms 23: the Moms Version






by: Jeanie Cullip
24/7 MOMS Inspiration Editor


Lord be my guide
, my priorities, my needs and my wants are not first in my life.

Help me find the quiet time each day

So that I may be restored and refreshed

that you lead me through my day

so that I many live a God- paced life

Tho life as a mom is hard

Tho I may feel like I am in this all alone

I will not fear, I will not be weary, I will not grow tired

For you are my provider, for you are my strength, for you are my rock

This comforts me, Tho I may not be well with my circumstances I am well within my soul.

You have prepared this day and my future before me.

You have given me all that I need to live the way you want me to.

As a mom, as a wife you have given me more that enough so that I can give back to you, to my husband and my children and still have enough for me.

Thank you Jesus for your love and grace that is given to me each day of my life

I will abide in you simply and purely forever.

Amen

Read Psalm 23 on Bible Gateway

Jeanie Cullip is a happily married, stay-at-home mommy of 3 children of her own and 2 step-children. Finding joy, love & hope right in her own back yard and sharing it with her neighbors near and far. In love with Jesus, loves to giggle & loves to drink coffee. She is a freelance writer residing in Gig Harbor. Find out more at Cup of Joe with Jeanie for questions and comments please e-mail her at cupofjoewithjeanie@yahoo.com


Blessings & Giggles to you & yours,


Stay- at- Home Mommy & Writer

Image: Evgeni Dinev / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

thank you for sharing this with us!

October 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home