24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On The First Week Of Christmas......


I am pretty sure you know the famous song “The 12 days of Christmas,” we have all heard and sung it a zillion times. This year I want to give my family a 12 week countdown “gift” that will assist this mom from being a complete stress case come December 25!

Are you ready to countdown the weeks till Christmas with me ? Read my complete 12 Week Countdown To An Organized Christmas article by clicking here And be sure to leave a comment there as well...hurry over and get counting .


*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnsons Family Economics website as a paid blogger be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AMS said...

12 weeks isn't enough time...uggg

October 3, 2011 at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home