24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Take Along Puppet Theater Playset From Playmobil

What will be the HOT toys this Christmas? I know in my home Playmobil was always on the top of the list from the Doll house to Prate ships both my boys and girls have been Playmobil fans since early childhood and I have to admit as the Mom I sort of have fallen in love with these products and still will stand in an isle filled with playmobil toys wishing I was still little just so I could spend hours of imaginative play with these toys.

So, Dim the lights and raise the curtain the show is about to begin.....your children will have hours of imaginative play with the My Take Along Puppet Theater Playset From Playmobil

It’s a theater complete with an audience! The Playmobil My Take Along Puppet Theater is more than just a theater - it features a fun audio player that makes applause, audience laughter, sound effects and music! This unique Playmobil My Take Along Puppet Theater features backstage storage, multiple backdrops, and doors that look like "opening" velvet curtains! Kids can print out a script for a Punch and Judy Show on the Playmobil website to get started, but with 4 adult characters, 2 child characters, an alligator, a prop gift box and lots of props, they have plenty of accessories for unlimited story telling! The Playmobil My Take Along Puppet Theater is a special play set for little actors! Requires 2 “AAA” batteries, not included. Measures 14.1”L x 6.7”W x 10.6”H.

Features

  • Includes cast of 4 adult characters and 2 child characters, alligator, prop gift box, stage backdrops, and scenery
  • Audio player plays music, applause, children’s laughter and various sound effects
  • Storage for figures and accessories in the back doors
  • 2 “AAA” batteries required, not included
  • Measures 14.1”L x 6.7”W x 10.6”H
SHOP: Click here to shop the Playmobil website now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Super cute. Already a subscriber texhelena(@)aol(dot)com

October 14, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home