24/7 MOMS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Countdown For Kids

My Kids love counting down the days until special events, celebrations even an upcoming sleep over. This year I decided to search for a Halloween countdown to add to our festivities this month.

I came across two fun ones one of which I actually set out to make and my boys are now enjoying counting down the days till Halloween.

This is the one I made from Oopsey Daisy
Let me introduce you to our Halloween advent calendar! The idea is that each day of October, you eat a piece of candy and look forward to Halloween! Mr. Oopsey Daisy doesn't enjoy sweets all that much, so it's just lil' old me! Eat a piece of candy every day?! Yep, I can do that!! Click here for full artciel and step by step instructions.

Here is a 2nd one it is from Craft Critters that looks like a fun project that kids will enjoy counting the days till Halloween with. Click here for complete step by step instructions.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great Blog
Don't miss out on Halloweens Spookiest Slot's Tournament Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
Don't Enter Here if Your Easily Spooked

October 8, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home