4 Simple Kid Breakfast Ideas
Raisinet Banana Muffins
With only 2 ingredients, this muffin recipe couldn't be easier. Serve them at your child's next slumber party and watch them disappear.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Cooling Time: 15 mins cooling
Servings: 12 muffins
1 package (14 oz.) banana muffin mix
1 cup (7-oz. pkg) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
PREPARE muffin mix according to package directions; stir Raisinets into batter. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Gently loosen and remove from pan. Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Bake biscuits as directed on bag. Cool slightly, about 5 mintues.
- 2Meanwhile, beat egg and milk in small bowl with fork until well mixed. In 7 or 8-inch nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat until melted. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are desired doneness and still moist.
- 3Split biscuits horizontally. Layer cooked eggs, bacon and cheese on bottom halves of biscuits; top with biscuit tops.
1 cup Bisquick®
3/4 cup milk
1 tsp sugar
you can choose which fillings your kids love from Syrup, jam to fresh fruit and whip cream.
Beat together until well blended.
Grease a 7 inch skillet with butter
Use 2 tablespoons for each crepe cover the entire bottom of skillet with a thin layer of batter.
Cook until golden brown, use spatula to loosen edges and flip over
Remove from pan and place on plate. Place filling in the middle of crepe and roll up like a open ended burrito.
- 1For each serving, place 2 of the banana pieces on opposite sides of bowl. Top with 2 scoops of the frozen yogurt.
- 2For each serving, spoon half of the strawberries over 1 scoop and half of the pineapple over the other scoop. Sprinkle with half of the cereal. Top with cherry.