Fun S'mores For Summer Cookouts - WIN: Nestle Products
One of My favorite Summer Cook out desserts is S'mores. When we think of S'mores we generally think Graham crackers, toasted marshmallows and a piece of a chocolate candy bar. Today I have some simple and creative ideas for you to try during your summer cookouts.
Graham cracker alternatives:
Chocolate chip cookies ( pre-make fresh ones with Nestle cookie dough)
Chocolate flavored wafer cookies
Sliced apples ( see recipe here)
Fudge stripped cookies
Chocolate bar alternatives:
Nestle Crunch bar
Wonka chocolate bars
Carmel filled chocolate bar
4 FUN Recipes
- 1-Package of flour tortillas
- 1-Jar of Peanut-Butter smooth or crunchy
- 1-Bag of Semisweet Nestle Chocolate Chips
- 1- Bag of Mini Marshmallows
Easy Grilled S'Mores
from: Reynolds Wrap
4 Sheets (8x12) Reynolds wrap heavy duty foil
4 Graham crackers broken into halves
4 Milk chocolate bars divided in half crosswise ( 1.55oz each)
PREHEAT grill to medium or preheat oven to 450°F. For each S′more, top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow and another graham cracker square. Repeat with remaining graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
CENTER one S′more on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
GRILL 4 to 5 minutes in covered grillOR BAKE 4 to 5 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
S'mores on a stick
1 bag marshmallows
1 box Graham crackers
1 bag of Semisweet or milk chocolate Nestle Chocolate Chips
1. Empty one sleeve of graham crackers into a zip lock bag and crush they pour into a bowl
2. In separate bowl pour chocolate chips and place in microwave to melt ( stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted).
3. Place one stick into the bottom of one end of each marshmallow
4. Dip marshmallow into melted chocolate, then roll in graham crackers until covered.
6. Place on wax paper to dry.
From: Taste of home
- 4 medium unpeeled ripe bananas
- 4 teaspoons miniature chocolate chips ( Nestle)
- 4 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Cut banana peel lengthwise about 1/2 in. deep, leaving 1/2 in. at both ends. Open peel wider to form a pocket. Fill each with 1 teaspoon chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon marshmallows. Crimp and shape four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square) around bananas, forming boats.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until marshmallows melt and are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Stop by tomorrow for MORE simple Summer Cookout ideasMore Block Party Fun : There are FOUR more Block parties going on this week and you are invited to stop by and gather more summer fun ideas and tips on various topics as well as enter for MORE chances to WIN great prizes.
Join the fun over at : Classy Chaos, Cutie Booty Cakes, Momma Findings and The Not-so Blog.
Today's Party Prize:
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Nestle are giving away:
A Variety of Couosn for FREE producst from JUICY JUICE®, OVALTINE®, EDY’S®/DREYER’S®, CARNATION® Breakfast Essentials, WONKA®, STOUFFER’S®
NESQUIK®, TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Cookie Dough, TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
DRUMSTICK® Sundae Cones, NESTLÉ® Pure Light.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on July 25, 2010.