4th Of July Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate chips or 1 bag marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups rice crispy cereal
- 2 cups red and blue M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate
- 1 bottle patriotic cake sprinkles
- 1. Place white chocolate chips OR Marshmallows and butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat at medium power for about 1 minute. Stirring at 30 seconds. Do not allow chocolate to burn.
- 2. Stir until mixture is smooth; combine with cereal.
- 3. Gently stir in M&M’S ® Brand Chocolate Candies.
- 4. Drop onto wax paper to set
- 5. Sprinkle on patriotic cake sprinkles immediately after dropping onto wax paper.