24/7 MOMS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Save Money With Target Coupons


Deal of the Day: Before you head out the door for your next Target Shopping trip stop by the Target web site and get your money saving coupons.

This week I found a variety of useful coupons for my family:

$5.00 off of a $30.00 Children's clothing purchase
$5.00 off of Select LEGO sets
$1.00 off Hanes kids apparel
$1.00 off kids Crest toothpaste
$1.00 off 2 bags of Nestle Nest eggs candy for Easter

There is currently over $150.00 in money saving coupons to choose from. Stop by Target.com and print yours before you head out the door.


* This has become my new habit to check Target for their coupons and often I can use them with manufacture coupons for double the savings.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

I'm all for coupons and saving a dollar.. but your story reminds me of a nightmare at Target just a couple days before Christmas last year, where this lady took nearly 35 mins to use all her coupons! Agh!

March 11, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home