24/7 MOMS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Marriage 101 - Love Your Husband Every Day

by: Trisha Novotny
24/7 MOMS

After 23 years of marriage I can assure you that I have not always liked my husband every day of our 23 year journey. But, I can assure you that I have always loved him every day. And that is really what matters that our love never ceases or wonders.

Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb, It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day - Barbara De Angelis

How do we strengthen our marriages and love our husbands every day?

Stop and think about all of the years you spent sitting in a classroom going to school to get your education. Did/ you even once have a class on how to do the Marriage thing? How to love your husband? how to survive the good times and the bad times? I sure didn't. So, unless you earned a degree in family and marriage counseling I'm guessing your like me un-educated in the marriage career.

How do we educate ourselves to understand what makes a marriage last, how do we equip our marriages to last?

1. Place priority on educating yourself on Marriage

2. Attend marriage conferences and seminars

3. Join a couples small group in your local church

4. Read Read Read .......every marriage book you can get your hands on.

How do you educate yourself to make your marriage last?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

You are so incredibly fortunate to have 23 years! Mine lasted much less, as did my parents'.

February 7, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home