24/7 MOMS

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Family Dream Board


I asked my youngest son Nate-no "Who Is Martin Luther King Jr.?" His response to me was the man who said " I have a Dream".

Nate-no's answer got me thinking about the fact that one man had a dream that made a difference in our country for ever. So, what is my dream, what is my families dream, how will we make a difference in our world?

Today as we celebrate the Life of Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. I have decided that the next piece of art I want to hang on the walls of my home is what I am calling The Family Dream Board.

I want to create a framed piece of art with our dreams and goals of what we are passionate about as individuals and as a family, the things we dream of doing and accomplishing.

First - As a family we need to make a list of our goals and dreams.

Second - I need to purchase an empty frame and painters canvas to create our family dream board with.

Third - We as a family need to begin collecting pictures and items to represent the dreams and goal we have.

Fourth - Time to create a piece of art attaching the pictures and items to the painters canvas to make the Novotny Family Dream board.

Fifth - Find a place in our home to hang our new piece of art.

Sixth- We will now have a daily reminder of the dreams and goals we have to make a difference in our world.

What dreams and goals does your family have?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home