24/7 MOMS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

E-Cookie Exchange - Suzies Holidaze Fudge


Suzies Holidaze Fudge
from Suzie of Scraps of life blog.

I've been making this fudge since I was 12 years old. I only make it at Christmas time.

1/2 c. butter
1 c. milk
4 c. sugar
2 1/2 c. small marshmallows
13 oz Hershey chocolate bars, broken into pieces
2 oz unsweetened chocolate squares
12 oz chocolate chips
1-2 c. chopped nuts of your choice

Melt butter and milk. Add sugar, mix well. Mix in marshmallows. Keep stirring until a rolling boil. Remove from heat and add rest of ingredients. Pour into a butter jelly roll pan. Even out quickly. Harden in fridge, cold porch or outdoors!

This is a no fail fudge and it is so yummy. It will melt in your mouth. I give it away as gifts.

Suzie is hosting a Holiday Recipe MCLinky on her blog. Stop by and join in the fun - http://bit.ly/cOOkBook

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger sunnymum said...

Yum! I make a similar fudge. Always a hit!

December 10, 2009 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel McGuire said...

OOH. Thank you for this recipe. I've been looking for an easy fudge that I can not mess up. This one sounds like it will be great.

December 11, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Brn2lisn said...

This sounds so easy - I'm gonna give it a try

December 11, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Susie Buetow said...

Thanks Ladies! It is a no fail recipe!!! http://bit.ly/cOOkBook

December 13, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home