24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"What are Your 5 Favorite Holiday Activities to do with Your Kids?"


Today I was asked "What are Your 5 Favorite Holiday Activities to do with Your Kids?"

How do I answer that question when my favorite Holiday activity with my kids is our annual 25 Days of Christmas. Which incorporates 25 fun activities that I choose from our big list of over 45 ideas to do during the Christmas season.

So, If I had to choose to do ONLY 5 activities from my BIG LIST this is what I'd choose

1.
Tell the Christmas story and place a light in your window inviting Jesus into your home

2.
December 6th St Nick Night. Have kids place their shoes out with carrots and apples in them and while they are sleeping replace with a small gift.

3. Build a Ginger bread house.

4. Paint holiday scenes on your windows

5. Our new ELF tradition of reading the story and then he arrives and keeps an eye on my Children's behavior.

What re your TOP 5 activities to do with your Children during the Holidays?

Check out what other moms are saying about their 5 Favorite Holiday Activities to do with their Kids?" over at the Twitter MOMS discussion.

This FUN discussion is part of the Dora Christmas Carol contest.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home