24/7 MOMS

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fun Day - Game Time

Friday Fun Day - It's Friday and in the Novotny home that means the big question of what FUN will we have today/tonight? It has been a busy week for both mom and dad. So. I'm going with super simple GAME NIGHT. My kids love to play games especially if mom and dad join in the fun. The only problem is I do get a little competitive and I have never had a problem beating my kids. I figure they can't always be winners.

* Friday Fun Day - Each Friday I create something " FUN" for my kids. My goal is to encourage them to keep up on their family responsibilities ( chores) , homework, daily reading etc. and on Friday we celebrate with a treat. It can be as simple as placing a fruit by the foot in their lunches with an attached note saying "Happy Friday Fun Day" or more elaborate with a family outing or at home movie night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home