24/7 MOMS

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fun Day - Our New Family Celebration


Oh, Great I've done it again, started ANOTHER new celebration in my home. But, the little guys are loving it. "I have affectionately titled it " Friday Fun Day".

Each Friday I create something " FUN" for my kids. My goal is to encourage them to keep up on their family responsibilities ( chores) , homework, daily reading etc. and on Friday we celebrate with a treat. It can be as simple as placing a fruit by the foot in their lunches with an attached note saying "Happy Friday Fun Day" or more elaborate with a family outing or at home movie night.

I began Last week with the fruit by the foot placed in their lunches this week our "Friday Fun Day " will be attending the the annual BIG high school football game known as the Fish Bowl. our 2 local highs schools play each other and it is truly a community event for all ages. To add to the 'Friday Fun" I am making goodie bags to take to the game for the kids.

So, off to o the store to purchase a few treats to add to the yummy WONKA snacks I brought back from my NESTLE trip this week to make up their goodie bags.

Her are the highlights from the 2008 Fish Bowl, Yes GHHS won ( my kids high school).



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home