WIN - The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner
When I want a new cookbook for my family I look through the recipe pages and determine if there is a large selection that my Family might enjoy. The Food Nanny Rescue Dinner is one of those I found a whole list of YUMMY sounding recipes that I cant wait to try out on my family and allow the FOOD Nanny to rescue my Dinner Meal planning.
Easy Family Meals For every Day Of The Week from The Food Nanny.
Turn off the TV! Turn off the computer! Even if there are only two of you home for dinner, eat together and reap the benefits of a stronger family bond. When families eat together consistently, everyone wins. Studies show that children who have regular meals with their families typically:
• Eat healthier.
• Are less likely to use drugs and alcohol.
• Get better grades.
• Are more likely to discuss serious issues with their parents.
As the Food Nanny, Liz Edmunds helps families with her theme-night solutions
and strategies for successful family dinner times:
• Get past the “Yes, buts…” that are keeping you from cooking.
• Plan meals the easy way: a template, pantry list, shopping advice.
• Involve family members in the preparations.
• Fill your home with the aromas that convey caring, safety, and comfort.
• Engage your kids in dinner conversations.
• Have a family homemade pizza night.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Liz Edmunds the Food Nanny are giving away one Cook book " The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner"To enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed, make SURE you leave an email address we can contact you at.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber.US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on August 9, 2009.