24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MOM TIP - Swiffer Wet Jet Simplifies Cleaning


MOM Tip: One of my Favorite cleaning tools as a MOM is the Swiffer Wet Jet . The Mommy clean-up of the many OOPS spills and messes that found their way to my floors became simplified with the invention of Swiffer Wet Jet . I can MOP my tile, laminate and hardwood floors all with the use of my Swiffer Wet Jet..

My teenage daughters have also come to love this cleaning tool when it is their turn to mop the kitchen, bathrooms or entry floors they can quickly accomplish their chores with the use of the Swiffer Wet Jet.

Swiffer Wet Jet cleans better than a mop or your money back. Guaranteed! Click here to learn more.

Ready to try a Swiffer Wet Jet? check out the great Target sale and rebates below in the Deal of the Day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home