24/7 MOMS

Monday, May 25, 2009

Making Life Better MOM Tip


MOM TIP: Making Life Better is the brand new web site created by Unilever full of great articles and tips on topics such as health, beauty, style and recipes.

Today I discovered on the Making Life Better site great articles on "The Top Fashion Don'ts" , "6 Fun Outings for Kids" , along with whole list of " Favorite Casual Cook Out Recipes" and I even signed up to be on their E-list so I can stay in the Making Life Better know. Check it out.

The coolest thing I discovered are their You Tube how to videos with the Kitchen Coach.

Mom Central recently asked me to try out some of Unilever's great products which included Ragu Old World Sauce, Lipton Recipe Secrets, Beyer's Ice Cream, Knorr Sides, Country Crock and Best Foods all of which were not only quality foods but assisted in creating simple meals for my family.

Stop by the new Making Life Better site and find great stuff for us MOMS as we travel the Mom journey.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home