24/7 MOMS

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sophie has Arrived!

Sophie has arrived!

I know, I know... Wasn't 5 kids enough? Many of you know of my desire to adopt since I was 12 years old and went on my fist missions trip to Mexico.

So, who is Sophie? She is our new little girl - 4 months old, sooooo adorable, and sooooo loveable. She eats a lot, gets excited when anyone walks into the room, and needs lots of attention, preferably from me.

No, I did not get my cute little girl from Mexico as I have always wanted. Instead our little adopted Sophie is from Arkansas.

And, the truth is, she is a little furry and has 4 legs, but is still very very cute and lovable, as long as she isn't making messes. She is a black and white Cocker Spaniel puppy.

This was not a planned adoption. It is one of those stories where a home was needed, and the Mom was out-voted.

We are enjoying our new addition, and Sophie seems to fit right in with the craziness of our busy home. The best part is she already sleeps through the night and is almost completely potty trained - my Einstein baby.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home