Time Waster Time Saver Thursdays
- Create MASTER To Do, To Go and To Call lists for all areas of your life.
- Keep a note pad in your bathroom drawer. Often when I am getting ready in the morning I think of so many things I need to do, so I quickly jot them down, then take it to my desk and transfer to my master lists.
- Keep a note pad in your car. While being the MOM taxi or running my errands it seems I always think of things I need to remember. So, I can easily write them down on my pad of paper, then tear it off and take it to my desk to be placed on my master lists.
- Teach/ask your family members to leave notes for you on your desk or kitchen counter or create a hanging message center. If they need you to make an appointment for them, pick up a new bottle of shampoo, sign them up for a activity, etc. have them writeit down for you. These notes will assist the MOM memory.
- Use DAILY planner sheets to organize your days. I use the daily pages from http://www.thebusywoman.com/. These pages have sections for priorities (To Doʼs), Appointments, To Be called, Chores, Menu, and Notes. Each Sunday I sit down and fill these out so I have in writing what my week will entail. And, keep the forgetful MOM syndrome under control.
Have you experienced the forgetful MOM syndrome? Comment and share with the 24/7 MOMS your TIPS on MOM Memory.