24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Family Clean Up Day - Get the Whole Gang Involved

By Trisha

Thinking back to my own childhood I recall a family tradition of Saturday family clean-up days where we had a long (and I mean long) list of chores that needed to get done before we were allowed to go play. It taught me two things - team work and family responsibility.

I think it’s time to begin this tradition of seasonal family clean up days in my home.

Read my tips on how to begin your Fall Family Clean up by Clicking Here and get your kids involved.

After you read the article be sure to leave me a comment there.

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnsons Family Economics website as a paid blogger be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger La Familia Garcia said...

Great ideas! I just did a post about my little guy helping with chores! he's 15 months old! And learning early

October 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home